Pages

Friday, August 01, 2014

Adairs: Linen Lover

I've always loved adairs however it wasn't until we moved into this house i started to spend more and more time there. It started with egyptian cotton towels, kids santa sacks then all my new bed linen for my master room. Next were the new cushions i got last week for my lounge room.

Adairs have a membership called Linen Lovers  which gives you 10% off full price items and 5% off sale items. Best of all free shipping for online orders! I'm embarrassed to say i only became a member last week when i got my cushions. I kept resisting telling myself not too as it would mean i would shop too much but i could not resist any longer! Which of course lead to another shopping trip earlier this week.

Dream Big Cushion for the kids play zone
Flinder Chevron hand towel for the powder room
Sans Lucas large laundry hamper for the ensuite (not online)
Aroma Linen Spray - smells so good 




My current ugly plastic laundry hamper is inside my WIR. There will no longer be any room once my new fit-out is installed. Luckily i had this perfect spot in my ensuite.


This hand towel is an exlcusive to linen lovers item. I will likely order the grey one too (store had sold out)

Love the bright colours in the kids play zone so this cushion fits in perfectly.






2 comments:

Chesterfieldbythesea said...

Hi Lime & Mortar,
Just wanted to say what a lovely blog you have and how much I have enjoyed reading through your posts. We have not long moved into our new home and are in the process of furnishing/decorating too. I laughed when I saw your linen cupboard organization as I have just finished doing something similar in our laundry - my family think I'm nuts - so it's nice to see somebody else who likes an organized home! Completely with you on the love of Adairs, I seem to keep buying and buying from them (especially all of the Aroma washing products).
Kind regards,
Mel

Lime & Mortar said...

Thank you, I love when people take the time to comment, I've just started to go through your blog. Your kitchen instantly caught my eye, I love to see things a bit different! Well done!
Hehe we can be nuts together ;)

Post a Comment