Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Colour Pop: Coastal

I love the coastal look, the natural colours and textures. Whilst it's not a look that would suit my house i really enjoy seeing it other people's home. Navy blue or duck egg blue go nicely with this look.

{Click image to enlarge}


b) Freedom - Bateau Glass Ball
c) Spotlight - Emporium Shell Box
d) Spotlight - In stores
g) Adairs - Andorra Throw
h) Pillow Talk - Kohan Glass Bottle Set 
i) Freedom - Pier Rope Table Lamp
l) Freedom - Rudder Mirror
n) Kmart - Rope Doorstop
p) KitchenAid Almond Cream
q) Adairs - Charlotte Throw
r) Kmart - Rope Glass Jar
s) Target - Set of 3 Baskets
t) Kmart - Knitted Ottaman

2 comments:

Kat - The Organised Housewife said...

Ooh thank you for sharing! I absolutely love these natural colours. I love to add coral colours and red too.:) I am loving the knitted ottoman from kmart at the moment!

Lime & Mortar said...

Oh coral would look very nice indeed :)

Post a Comment