Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Find Me: Pinterest & Instagram

You may have noticed 2 new buttons to your right -------------------->
Lime & Mortar is now on Pinterest and Instagram. I have personally used Pinterest for years. I love looking at pretty photos, planning and getting ideas. However yesterday was my first time ever on Instagram. I know, I'm years behind #getwiththetimes
Pinterest will mostly be images from the blog, it will be a great way to be taken straight to the room post and easy reference. Instagram will give a more personal insight into my life and i'll admit there will be food selfies. Hope to see you there




1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

And please leave me a msg so i can pop back and find you and follow what you have been up to!! And then there is always. buy instagram followers 2checkout address

Post a Comment