Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Introducing: Reader's Room

Yesterday i was thinking of how much i enjoy looking at other peoples homes. So I am going to do a weekly post named 'Reader's Room' 

I will share images of your chosen room on my blog. You can share where you got items from by including links in your email (not a requirement though). Please don't think your room is not fancy, decorated or stylish enough. If you love your space I'd love to see it - Reader's Room is open to everyone. 

If you'd like me to share your room on my blog please email photos to limemortarblog@gmail.com - An overall photo of the room as well close up of items you love and different angles of the room would be greatly appreciated. You're welcome to send me more than one room but please make a separate email for each room. 

If you own a blog and your room is already published on there please send me the link. Perhaps you may like to share one of my rooms too.

I look forward to seeing your creations!




** Please note i may edit images by cropping or adding frames. Images will be water marked unless from own blog/website

No comments:

Post a Comment