Pages

Monday, August 04, 2014

Kmart: Make Room for Colour

If you've been to Kmart lately you may have noticed they are starting to do some trendy homewares. They've always had a small selection which you could find some really nice treasures but they have increased their range, even including some furniture items.

The catalogue started today so your local stores should have most items: Kmart Living Style
There is also another little catalogue putting the items together for different looks: Make Room for Colour

Here are a few pages showing some of the great new items



I was in store yesterday and got the round shelving unit. I plan to put it outside in our parent retreat once it's complete. I also got cute little succulent (i have used same one in guest room) and a little candle. I want to add aqua and yellow to bring colours from my bed linen outside the bedroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment