Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Wardrobe Fit Out

Yesterday my WIR plans came to life. One of the top shelves was too short so they will come back to finish it off hopefully later this week. Having the top shelf so high up makes a big difference to the space, it feels so much more spacious. I love all the storage and cannot wait to fill it with all our clothes.

Weeks ago i shared photos of my very messy garage.. it was bad. The 'before' wardrobe photos are probably just as bad. Our wardrobe became a storage space, most of it needs to go elsewhere. 



Julian removed the shelves, patched the walls and painted it ready for the install.





Now for the photos of the install..... SHOE SHELVES... woohoo!



Looking back - my side, mirror & Julian's side


Tip: My mirror is on hinges so behind it i have hooks hanging my necklaces. This makes them easy to see and select. It also stops them from getting tangled.


This is the entrance of my wardrobe, it's what i can see from our bedroom, infact i can admire my shoe shelves from bed. What a huge difference!


I may have got super excited and already started to fill my side... starting with my shoes. No fancy high heels here but a rainbow of flats


Complete with this gorgeous light from Bunnings (selected stores only). It's silver inside the white shade.


Once the wardrobe is finished off and filled i will share some completed photos... to be continued... SEE HERE

14 comments:

Laura said...

Looking great. Can you tell me where you got that mirror on hinges? Or did you make it yourself?

Lime & Mortar said...

I got it from ikea. However you could probably add hinges to wooden framemirror

Anonymous said...

Who did the fitout for you?

Lime & Mortar said...

Lifestyle Wardrobes - I know a few people who have used them. We all very happy with their service

Anonymous said...

Love the lampshade! Can I ask how much it was?

Lime & Mortar said...

Sorry I must not have linked it. Here's the link - http://www.bunnings.com.au/mercator-25cm-white-silver-crystal-batten-fix-light_p4370418

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind, can I please how much did it cost approx for this makeover of your WIR?

Unknown said...

Hi Leanne, what are the dimensions of your closet? You maximized every inch, impressive

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. I am so jealous and having a great wardrobe space makes getting dressed and rotating your wardrobe choices even easier. Our next rental doesn't even have wardrobes in it. Hold me

Lime & Mortar said...

Oh Michelle... im not sure i have ever had NO wardrobe before

Beauty steps said...

The lighting is really nice and is a good match for the colors you've chosen. You should feel like you're getting dressed up for somewhere special every time you step inside your new wardrobe. Well, it may not be completely new but for all intents and purposes, it is new.

Anonymous said...

What is the paint colour called ? I am looking for a grey paint like this...Thanks, Suzi

Lime & Mortar said...

Hey Suzi, this grey is Dulux 'Flooded Gum'

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this site with us..It’s a great help for those who wants to make their website successful.
Fit out contractors in Abu Dhabi

Post a Comment