Pages

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Nephew's Nursery

My little brother and his gorgeous partner are having a baby boy in October. Before my SIL knew the gender we had already started planning nursery themes for both genders. The day we found out it she is pregnant with a baby boy we started ordering and picking things for the nursery. SIL has gone with navy/grey/blue with elephants theme. I collected a range of things for my nephews nursery, I'm hoping to take some photos on the nursery in a few weeks at the baby shower.


a) Tissue Pom Poms - Ebay. You could also make your own following: Martha Stewarts Tutorial 
b) Small Things Print - Etsy - Quinn and Lane
c) Chevron Elephant Print - Etsy - Kinney Designs
d) Have Everything Print - Made by me - See 'Printables' Tab
e) Wooden Name Blocks - Lilly Pilly Arts 
f) Trellis Rug - Navy - Kmart
g) Fabric Cubes - Navy & Blue - Masters

Back in May i went to the 20 week scan with my brother & SIL. The sonographer wrote the gender on a card and sealed inside an envelope. I took this home with me and baked them a cake. We then had immediate family gather together as they cut the cake to reveal they are having a baby boy. I was so lucky to be the first one to know (even before they knew) and keep such a big secret for the day.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is so cool Leanne. Must have made you feel very special to be trusted with that info.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great idean. Love this!

Post a Comment