Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Block: Week 3 - Bedroom & Study

Yay my favourite rooms won this week. Congratulations to Dee & Darren. I have mentioned from week 1 how much i really like Dee's style. I would happily have this room in my house, it's gorgeous. The paneled wall was painted in such a lovely deep grey which made the pendants stand out. I really liked the greenery against the grey walls too (cant see in these photos). I love all the textures on the bed with a pop of blue to compliment the artwork.

 {via}
 {via}

I really like their window splash back over the desk. I wonder what it will look out to. Originally when looking at floor plans for our house a window splash back in my kitchen was a must have. However i soon changed my mind when the option of a scullery came into it. The parquetry floor was sooooo pretty. I don't know how it would look in a large area but in this small space it really adds some extra beauty. 


{via}

 {via}

The side table is Ethnicraft Oak Tripod Side Table which can be found on The Block Shop ($230). Another great option are these Stockholm Nest of Tables from Freedom ($269)


The light grey throw on the bed is a lambswool Benedict Throw from Country Road ($178). This High Rise Throw from Target has a similar pattern ($40)



The pendant lights are Moni Pendant from Aritcolo. I couldn't find one with the white but you could achieve a similar look with these Dalston Glass Pendants from Masters ($85).


The Brooklyn Indigo Cushion is already Sold Out on The Block Shop. You can buy it directly from Linen & Moore ($136). Another Indigo cushion option is this Vintage Washed Linen Cushion from Adairs ($59.95). I have this cushion in my lounge, it feels a little like denim.


Last of all is that fantastic artwork. Get your limited edition 'Colour Correction' print from The Block Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment