Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Come Get Lost in Pinterest World

I love pinterest... i really enjoy looking for ideas or just admiring pretty interiors or delicious food. Sometimes i get lost in pinterest world and probably get a little pin crazy.

The other week i shared Lime & Mortar's pinterest link but it was a seperate account which only contained images from the blog. I've now decided I'm going to share my personal account - you will get to know what i like and where i get my ideas from. I have pin boards for kids party themes, interiors, garden, food, good ideas and so much more.

You can pin any image from my blog by hovering your mouse over the image to see the 'pin it' button. Please try have the image link back to original post rather than home page.

I will be going through and giving it a tidy up and adding more boards over next few weeks. Come join me!

Click the image to be taken to my account



No comments:

Post a Comment