Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Shop: Lark Store

I came across this online store called Lark Store. There is a large range of items and most are different to what I've seen before. There is homewares, gift ideas, stationery, children decor and so much more to discover! Lark Store have a pop up shop coming in 2014 (location has not been released yet) - i wish it was in WA... a girl can dream. But that's ok the online shop is open all year round.



I went through and put together the items that caught my eye and i would use in my own home. I want the wire wall baskets for my study to hold bills and paperwork. I like the hello sign and dolls for the kids play zone. My new love for gold drew me to the prints. The rest just got my attention and i really like them.


Did you know about this store? Have you purchased anything?

1 comment:

Bec @ The Plumbette said...

I love the turquoise trunks and the House file. I may need to go online and purchase these. :) Thanks for the shopping inspiration.

Post a Comment