Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Block: Kids Rooms

Kids bedrooms can be hard to decorate. Whilst you want them to look pretty/stylish you also need them to be practical. It really also comes down to a kid's personality. Some kids will touch, destroy and mess and others will just leave things be. 

I think bright colours are lovely in a kid's bedroom, its one space you really can have fun with. Use your kid's interests, favourite colours or something that suits their personality. 

On The Block on Tuesday the couples made over a kids bedroom for Children First Charity. The rooms needed to be suitable for both gender's and a range of ages.

I've listed them in my favourite order. Who was your favourite kids room?









2 comments:

KL said...

I loved dee and Darren's and the boys bedrooms. Equally. I think they really fulfilled the brief for ill children a long way from home. I found Chris and Jenna's room messy and overtly bright. I don't think it would be conducive to recuperation. Likewise Max and Karstens room was boring and not stimulating enough. The spots on the walls in c& ms room would give me a headache! Nice idea of a spall feature ( like boys did) but ott in their case. I think Jenna and Chris' win was rigged to give them the funds to complete and rectify their apartment. Would be interested if anyone else had this thought too?

albina N muro said...

I think bright colours are lovely in a kid's bedroom, its one space you really can have fun with. Use your kid's interests, favourite colours or something that suits their personality. flower wall decal

Post a Comment