Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Fat Mum Slim: Photo-a-Day

Do you take part in Fat Mum Slim's photo a day?

Each month a list is posted with a theme per day. You take a photo that suit the theme using your iphone and load it to instagram using the #fmsphotoaday. If you dont have instagram there is also a Facebook group. You can read more about how to play HERE

Fat Mum Slim also has an app called Little Moments which you can use to add little pictures, writing and quotes to your photos. This app also gives you a daily reminder of what that days theme is. Be sure to read THIS post about all the extras you can download for the app (most are free).

I'm not super strict and sometimes don't take my daily photo but if something catches my eye and suits the days theme i join in. Here is some of my photos... see my photo a days and many more photos on my instagram




Come take part in October FMS Photo-a-Day. I love this month's theme so will be trying hard to get a photo everyday. If you'd like me to see your photo tag @limeandmortar



No comments:

Post a Comment