Pages

Monday, October 06, 2014

Proud Clever Cookie Graduate

You may remember i mentioned i was going back to school... Clever Cookie School of Blog. This course is run by Chantelle (Fat Mum Slim) and Rowe (Rowe Timson). The 4 weeks went so fast and it was my last day of school on Saturday. I met some lovely bloggers my fellow clever cookies and i look forward to sharing some of their blogs with you in the near future. I'm now a proud Clever Cookie Graduate!

One of our first assignments in week 1 was to create an 'About' page for our blog. I actually didn't have an 'About' page prior to this so the homework was great for me. I wanted something a little different so created a collage (below). The page includes what the blog is about and how i came up with the name.

Click 'About' tab above to read more





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to put a face to the name Leanne! :D
(Marcela)

Post a Comment