Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Top 10 Halloween Crafts


As the kids get older the more they are noticing special occasions such as Easter, Birthdays, Christmas and this year Halloween. My kids LOVE to dress up, infact Miss S is going through a phase of only wearing princess & fairy dresses at home.
I'm not too interested in taking them trick or treating but i think ill do some crafts with them or have a special little halloween night at home. I welcome trick or treaters though and have plenty of lollies. My old house i had NO trick or treaters, im hoping we will get some here at this house.

Next year im planning to have Miss S's 4th birthday on halloween weekend and will do a full halloween party with adults and kids dressing up. I have already started to collect things (yes a year ahead). Call me Mrs Over Organised!

I have been busy pinning ideas. I'm going to share my top 10 craft/food ideas in no particular order... you can see more HERE

Click on the image to be taken to the original source to see more photos and instructions.

Decorate glass bowls using black vinyl or tape

Treat cups great for parties or school. A craft to do with the kids

Great reuse of construction cones - spray them black for witches hats

All you need is 2 cupcake liners to create these super cute witch hat cupcake toppers

Make your own Witch Tutu

Amoungst all the lollies and chocolate here's a healthy fruit option

Another fantastic craft to do make with the kids - bats

I cant wait to try this cotton ghost

Pottery Barn pumpkin lanterns can easily be recreated at home

 Decorate your front door as a monster. Very effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment