Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Sneak Peek into Jenni's Home

A little while ago Jenni commented on one of my photos on instagram (my kids bathroom). When i get comments on photos I usually click on the person's name and have a little look at their instagram. Sometimes you stumble across gorgeous homes this way. And that's exactly what happened. I loved what i saw and I wanted to see more!

I contacted her via commenting on one of her photos asking if she had a blog/website where i could see more photos. Unfortunately she didn't... but lucky for you guys she loved the idea of featuring her home on Lime & Mortar.

As you've noticed throughout my home I have lots of lime green touches, well for Jenni its all about aqua.....another favourite of mine! Jenni is still doing some renovations to her home so today I have a little sneak peek for you. In 2015 we will have a post (or two) showing off her gorgeous home!

If you would also like to follow Jenni on instragram you can do so here: AquaAbundance

**Photos Copyright MJPlaydon 

5 comments:

Fleur - Our Urban Box said...

I love everything about Jenni's home - I want to see so much more. Her style is exactly how I vision our new house to be when it is built.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love everything about this home!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

I am an insta stalker of this beautiful home as well, such a pretty colour palette and love how it continues throughout the home. Love love love it xx

Bec said...

That scandi style! I love it. I want to become one of her children and sleep in their rooms - I'll fit I promise An amazing home. Followingon insagram NOW! Thanks for sharing.

Karin @ Calm to Conniption said...

Oh love it! Just followed on Instagram and can't wait to see more. :)

Post a Comment