Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Colour Pop: French Provincial

I'll admit when french provincial was requested i felt a little lost. This is one style i dont know much about at all. So off i went to search for some inspiration. Here's what i came up with.....did i do alright or am i still off track?
a) Freedom - Reefton 4 Tier Shelf
b) Beacon - Aspen Table Lamp
c) Ikea - Ung Drill Frame
d) Freedom - Reefton Clock
e) Adairs - Provence Napery
f) Freedom - Rattan Basket
g) Matt Blatt - Henri Armchair
h) Provincial - Butlers Tray
i) Target - Rosemary in Burlap
j) Adairs - Baroque Frame
k) Adairs - Lucca Hand Towel
l) Provincial - Valerie Cushion
m) Adairs - Damask Throw
n) Target - Herringbone Throw
o) Freedom - Promenade Lamp
p) Adairs - Waffle Tea Towels
q) Target - Velvet Cushion

1 comment:

Jess - alittlepartoftheworld said...

This is lovely Leanne and I think pretty bang on!! French provincial is very much our style and I have several white butlers trays like that in the house. I love that 4 tier shelf and just wish I had a space for it. I love that Adairs napery. In fact I need some new ones and these will be PERFECT!! Jx

Post a Comment