Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Top 4 Instagram Shops

I was late to join instagram and only joined a few months ago. Since then I am discovering more and more gorgeous shops full of handmade unique goodies. I have purchased a few items and still have more on my wish list. I thought I would share them with you. Head over to their pages and have a look. I apologise to your bank account in advance 

Little Olive and Co - Instagram + Shop
Super cute handsewn fabric and felt banners. I got the fruit one for the playroom as I loved the colours and couldnt resist the little cherries. Too cute!

Little Rosie & Me - Instagram + Shop
You can choose your colour combinations for your pom pom garlands. I had a 3 metre one made for Miss S's room and also a 2 metre one for my entrance. I am now eyeing off a aqua ice cream or a felt ball mat.

Toucan Online Prints - Instagram + Shop
I had a popsicle print made to suit Miss S's room colours (see photo above). I have a brother/superhero print in Master T's room and the below watermelon which i still havent chosen a place for. Toucan also do pillowcases, rugs and more. How adorable is that little fox.

Zilvi - Instagram + Shop
Made handmade and painted wooden items. I still have not made an order as there is so much choice. I love the dipped hear, black/white arrows and the tassel cloud. 

Do you have any favourite instagram shops? Let me know so i can check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment