Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Colour Pop: Tribal Monochrome

I decided I wanted to do monochrome this week. Then I got searching and was noticing lots of aztec patterned items and loving the look so this monochrome board isn't the usual modern minimalist board. I call this tribal monochrome!

If you love this look it's all from 3 stores only!
a) Adairs - Montana Fur Throw
b) Adairs - Inca Cushion
c) Freedom - Pulse Vessel
d) Target - Lisa T Pen Cups
e) Adairs - Black Metal Clock
f) Freedom - Safi Frame
g) Adairs - Emerson Frame
h) Freedom - Cross Deco Statue
i) Freedom - Sleigh Chair
j) Freedom - Abode Deco House
k) Freedom - Mason Table Lamp
l) Freedom - Lattice Cushion
m) Freedom - Abode Deco House
n) Adairs - Arkana Marble
o) Target - Brooklyn Pillar Stand White
p) Target - Brooklyn Pillar Stand
q) Adairs - Nomad Rug
r) Freedom - Mediterranean Wall Panel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love this look Leanne! x

KL said...

Love everything!!!!!

Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid said...

I love it all but the rug and cushions are my favourite. You always find the best things!

Post a Comment