Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Colour Pop: Copper & Black

Copper... it is everywhere right now! Kmart most recent range (not online yet) includes a geometric copper candle holder and copper clock. The more I looked at shops online the more im seeing copper. I don't really have a space I think copper would work in my house but I think it looks great with black. Perfect for a study or a moody lounge room or bedroom.
a) Beacon - Elliot Pendant
b) Adairs - Copper Aztec Cross
c) Adairs - Copper Aztec Geo
d) Kmart - Ampersand LED Light
e) Matt Blatt - Odessa Pendant
f) Matt Blatt - Elements Copper Vase
g) Beacon - Hex Table Lamp
h) Kmart - Matt Black Metal Chair
i) Matt Blatt - Watch Wall Clock
j) Vast Interiors - Hammered Stool
k) Adairs - Luxor Copper Wire Basket
l) Kmart - Little Things Sign
m) Freedom - Midnight Dreams Cushion
n) Adairs - Pima Textured Towels
o) Target - Lisa T Wire Basket
p) Kmart - Candle Hurricane
q) Adairs - Orissa Planter

No comments:

Post a Comment