Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Colour Pop: Natural, Warm & Cosy

With the cold weather setting in I couldn't resist creating a natural warm and cosy board. I love the mix of different textures. I don't use brown/creams in my home but I think with different textures and lighting you can still create a warm feel to your home.
a) Freedom - Filly Statue
b) Kmart - Wooden Table Lamp
c) Freedom - Grobi Bear Cushion
d) Freedom - Archer Vessel
e) Target - Asher Wooden Frame
g) Matt Blatt - Hans Wegner Shell Chair
h) Freedom - Leather Cushion
i) Freedom - Alaska Throw
j) Kmart - Paddle Board
k) Freedom - Dried Deco Ball
l) Target - Squirrel Figurine
m) Freedom - Stockholm Nest Tables
n) Freedom - Maison Deco House
o) Freedom - Ecoya Maddison Jar
p) Freedom - Madras Round Rug
r) Freedom - Imprint Vessel




No comments:

Post a Comment