Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Block: Week 8 Kitchen Week

Holy moly drama. Shaynna was rude this week! I think her ego may be taking over. There is a difference between construction criticism and just plain insults. I like Dea's kitchen and whilst there may have been couple flaws it was no where near as bad as Shaynna was making out and carrying on. The size was great... it would have been tiny if they left it in the original spot. I also wouldn't like my kitchen separating dining and living spaces.

All those tears from Anastasia and all this week's drama was pointless.... their kitchen looked fine, they came second even without finishing off gyprock. Pity votes perhaps? I agree the mirror needs to go but I'm not a fan of mirror in a kitchen in general. Not a kitchen I love but it was certainly no disaster either.

Ayden & Jess did a fantastic job this week. Their kitchen felt homely and was a good size. Josh & Charlotte's kitchen was simple and a little bland. I cant put my finger on what to fix as it is a nice kitchen.

Massive week next week with many areas to finish. Looking forward to the terraces, hoping to find some inspiration for my parent retreat and new deck.

FIRST PLACE: Ayden & Jess

SECOND PLACE: Tim & Anastasia

THIRD PLACE: Josh & Charlotte

LAST PLACE: Dea & Darren

Whilst none of the kitchens were WOW this week.... did you have a favourite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment