Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Reno Rumble: Week 2 Bedrooms

I LOVE LOVE the kids nursery/bedroom that Leighton & Carly did and so did the judges as they were this week's immunity winners! My next favourite room is Kyle & Karas. I love all the colour and layers and texture. The plant prob won me over too. I really like plants in a home.

The boys had the lowest score. I think they need to go next. I just don't think they have any style talent. It would be a shame if someone else was sent home over them.

Red Backs are 2 points ahead.... anyone could win this week. Will Blue Tongues loose or will Red Backs lose another team?

BLUE TONGUES:
Leighton & Carly
Nick & Chris
Michelle & Steve
Jemma & Ben
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10
RED BACKS:
Kyle & Kara
Jess & Ayden
Josh & Jenna
All
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11

No comments:

Post a Comment