Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2015

I'm Still Here!


I'm so sorry I have been missing in action lately.  I've been quieter than usual as my business (Lime & Mortar Etsy) has been very busy. I have recently this week made many changes to products which has been one of the most time consuming jobs ever. I am mentally exhausted now and creativity has been zapped for a few days. This week was the first time I didn't do a colour pop since I started blogging.... I feel bad but check out the Colour Pop tab above to look at all the beautiful colour pops!

I have some exciting things to share with you here on the blog over the next couple of months including our new outdoor BBQ area, update to my son's bedroom, Dulux product review and an amazing give away.

I have also been chosen to as a brand enthusiast for Fully Wrapped. Join me on Instagram as I will be sharing these fun cards, prints and stationery with you.

With new Erin Condren life planners being released next week business will be busy also my mother in law is coming to visit for a couple weeks. I am around though so I will still reply to your email and messages xx

Image source: Designlovefest

No comments:

Post a Comment