Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

How To Make Your Guests Feel Welcome

On Friday our first house guest arrived. My mother-in-law has come to visit for 10 days. She hasnt seen the kids for about 3 years as she lives interstate. I decided for when she arrived I would have some little things set up. I had towels, body wash and ear plugs. Very important earplugs required due to the time of morning our kids like to wake up. Also some chocolate and wine to enjoy.... she will probably need them by the end of her holiday.
I saw this little idea on pinterest about framing the wifi password. This is perfect if you have technology savvy guests staying with you. There are so many free printables on pinterest for you to choose from. Here are a few options (click to be taken to the link)

What little touches do you do to make your guests feel welcome???


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I always have the towels folded on the bed, that way guests can shower when they are ready and sometimes a little choccie or something sweet. I think its nice to show that you went to a little effort and that you appreciate and are excited for your guests to visit! What a great idea with the ear plugs, had to have a giggle! I hope Nanna Rose is loving seeing your kiddies and the early wakeups!! x

Erinju said...

My husband travels for work so I get him to bring home the little hotel toiletries and have a basket of them in the guest room :)

Post a Comment